- The Retail Death Spiral
- First time visitor to our site? Watch a short welcome video from our Host
- A BLAMtastic Story
- Segment 4: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 3: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 2: Ron Reardon, Patents & More, Describing his process of helping Inventors Secure Patents
- Babble (Division of Disney) Selects the Sandler Family, founders of BLAMtastic(R), as one of the “10 Most Impressive Families in America”
- BLAMtastic Co-Founders Lily and Renee Sandler kick off TEDxYouthDay with Keynote Address
- Segment One: Ron Reardon, Founder of Patents & More
- Segment 5: Renee Sandler, Co-Founder and President of BLAMtastic (R)
Monthly Archives: January 2013
In this fourth and final segment Ron shares his experience regarding the timeline from “idea to commercial success”, odds of achieving success, ratios of sourcing costs to retail costs, and “hot markets” for inventors.
In this third segment Ron describes the timeline expectations and other details regarding applying for a US Patent.
In this segment Ron describes how he assists inventors pursue their patents. We especially like the way he initiates contact with interested inventors and places some very effective screening early in the process.
Babble (Division of Disney) Selects the Sandler Family, founders of BLAMtastic(R), as one of the “10 Most Impressive Families in America”
More congratulations to the Sandler Family, Founders of Atlanta-based BLAMtastic (R),who were just selected by Babble as of one of the 10 most impressive families in America. Babble (Division of Disney Interactive Media Group) is an influential parenting magazine and … Continue reading
We thoroughly enjoy following the success of past guests on Buckingham Business Review. Recently 15 year-old Lily Sandler and Renee Sandler were honored to give the keynote address at the kickoff of TEDxYouthDay activities at a local Atlanta venue with … Continue reading
Founded in 2003, Patents & More, Inc. facilitates new product development, from conception to protection to reception in the market place by evaluating and crystallizing new product concepts, providing strong protection to those concepts and educating, empowering and guiding clients … Continue reading