- The Retail Death Spiral
- First time visitor to our site? Watch a short welcome video from our Host
- A BLAMtastic Story
- Segment 4: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 3: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 2: Ron Reardon, Patents & More, Describing his process of helping Inventors Secure Patents
- Babble (Division of Disney) Selects the Sandler Family, founders of BLAMtastic(R), as one of the “10 Most Impressive Families in America”
- BLAMtastic Co-Founders Lily and Renee Sandler kick off TEDxYouthDay with Keynote Address
- Segment One: Ron Reardon, Founder of Patents & More
- Segment 5: Renee Sandler, Co-Founder and President of BLAMtastic (R)
Monthly Archives: March 2012
In this segment Bob discusses the current status of the residential real estate market plus some considerations in selecting a real estate agent. Advertisements
Bob shares some of the key factors to Keller Williams success: we especially liked the “Copper Wire” theory; and “Market Shifts”
Bob provides some background regarding Keller Williams, the very successful and impressive realty company, and describes some of the factors leading to their success.
Solange describes the mission and history of the very impressive and impactful World Chamber of Commerce, of which she is the Founder.
Solange discusses several things every US company should know before attempting to do business internationally.
Holly describes the effective way to use press releases. Plus, preparing for a media appearance.
Solange Warner, President of Ashton International, discusses common mistakes foreign companies make when trying to penetrate the US market.