- The Retail Death Spiral
- First time visitor to our site? Watch a short welcome video from our Host
- A BLAMtastic Story
- Segment 4: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 3: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 2: Ron Reardon, Patents & More, Describing his process of helping Inventors Secure Patents
- Babble (Division of Disney) Selects the Sandler Family, founders of BLAMtastic(R), as one of the “10 Most Impressive Families in America”
- BLAMtastic Co-Founders Lily and Renee Sandler kick off TEDxYouthDay with Keynote Address
- Segment One: Ron Reardon, Founder of Patents & More
- Segment 5: Renee Sandler, Co-Founder and President of BLAMtastic (R)
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Kilpatrick, Townsend and Stockton attorneys Richard Cicchillo and Wayne Elowe were our guests on BBR Feb 27.
Our BBR Radio interview with Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys Rich Cicchillo and Wayne Elowe is now posted for listening: http://tinyurl.com/6lpfyty Among the subjects discussed: International M&A activity; the emergence of China; and, “Do you really need a patent to protect your … Continue reading
An informative and entertaining interview with two leaders from Hunter Technical Resources. http://tinyurl.com/6t7zlpz
Craig Lesser has been serving as the Chairman of the Board for the World Chamber of Commerce. Craig describes this very impressive and rapidly-growing organization.
Segment 4 of our visits with Craig Lesser, Pendleton Group and former Comm of Econ Dev for GA: KIA Motors’ selection of GA
Lest you are still wondering about the importance of “Relationships” in conducting business today, Craig’s story of KIA’s selection of GA will forever remind us all of this fact. A great interview– the deal could have fallen apart without strong … Continue reading
Now we know why they were rated #1 in the Staffing Industry: Nugget upon nugget from Founder and CEO Dan Campbell of Hire Dynamics
We loved this interview: Rapid growth during a recession in a highly competitive industry. PLUS, being rated the Number One place to work by respected publications. A “Must Listen” interview. Dan Campbell Interview.
Segment 3 Video Interview with Craig Lesser: How municipalities can improve their chances of being selected as the location for domestic and foreign companies
Craig shares his experience reagarding the process by which companies compare and contrast their location options as municipalities competeto be the site for their business operations.