- The Retail Death Spiral
- First time visitor to our site? Watch a short welcome video from our Host
- A BLAMtastic Story
- Segment 4: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 3: Ron Reardon, Patents & More
- Segment 2: Ron Reardon, Patents & More, Describing his process of helping Inventors Secure Patents
- Babble (Division of Disney) Selects the Sandler Family, founders of BLAMtastic(R), as one of the “10 Most Impressive Families in America”
- BLAMtastic Co-Founders Lily and Renee Sandler kick off TEDxYouthDay with Keynote Address
- Segment One: Ron Reardon, Founder of Patents & More
- Segment 5: Renee Sandler, Co-Founder and President of BLAMtastic (R)
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Craig addresses the mistakes many foreign companies make as they establish operations in the States. If you are having trouble click here for this segment with Craig.
Video Interview: Craig Lesser, Pendleton Group and Former Commissioner of Econ Dev for GA: Segment One
The first of several segments. Craig introduces our audience to the Pendleton Group and their services—a great resource for attracting jobs to our the region. Click here, if you have trouble viewing Craig’s interview. and check back soon for additonal segments … Continue reading
Eric A. de Groot, Founder of the Holland America Chamber provides an extremely informative interview regarding international business issues; plus, a status update on his “Mini America” Project.
Great content regarding the successful conduct of international business, the Atlanta international community, and many other issues. Click here to be taken to Eric’s interview….
He wrote the book on Networking—literally! An entertaining and enlightening interview applicable to single shingles and Fotune 100. Ricky Steele Interview
Do you think you own all your IP, Trademarks, URLs, Copyrights, Logos? Think again. You may not. A very important interview: Michael Laskey Interview